If you are not satisfied with your online purchase, please follow our guidelines for returns:
- All returns must be postmarked within 30 days of receipt.
- The merchandise must be in its original condition and unworn.
- We do not refund shipping charges.
- We are not responsible for damages that occur during care of an item, such as dry cleaning, washing or wear.
How to Return Merchandise
Please include a copy of your packing slip with your return and mail all items to the address below:
4800 Golf Road, Space 88
Eau Claire, WI 54701
Tips on Sending Your Return Package
- Send via UPS, FedEx or insured parcel post for proof of delivery. If your return package is lost, we are not responsible for reimbursement or compensation for the lost merchandise.
- No COD (Cash/Check on Delivery) packages will be accepted.
- Package your return carefully, as we cannot return or exchange items that arrive damaged due to poor packaging.
Your return will be processed within 7-10 business days of receipt. We will issue a refund to the credit card originally used for the purchase. You will receive an email notification when the credit has been issued. If you have an inquiry, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
If you would like to exchange an item for another color or size, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that the new item is available. We will only accept returns for exchange if they meet all criteria for an acceptable return (see above). Please make sure to note the exchange on your packing slip. We will ship the exchange to you free of charge.
If you receive an item that is defective, damaged or incorrect, you must notify us via email within 5 business days of receiving the merchandise. Please keep the original box and packaging materials in the case of damage. We will email you a FedEx label for returning the merchandise. A replacement will be sent, if available, upon receipt - with the condition that merchandise has not been worn or washed with all tags attached.